Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving day.



So today is the big move.  I'm feeling quite unorganized but we are taking the first big load over today. Yesterday most of my library came over in piles and boxes, and are now heaped unceremoniously in the new garage. The house, my friends is beautiful.  Light and airy with room to stretch out and really live.  Air  conditioning, a dishwasher and a laundry shoot are just some of the thrills of my week this week. 
But the outside space?? The outside space is wonderful.  Just wait,  This is only my first post for the day, I'm  going to take some photos and blog a little more later, so you can see for yourself.

On that note I was checking the mail when I left the new house and I discovered to my delight that I had already received my catalogue from select organic/Eden seeds yesterday.  What a fast turnaround, only 24 hours from my order time!  Then again they are only in lower beechmont, which is a 40 minute drive from my house. 
I have decided I love seed catalogues!  I have two now.  One from tesselaar bulbs, which I didn't find that interesting because it was the Pre summer range.  I prefer the bulb catalogue with Daffodils etc in them.  This one has mostly orchids bromeliads and succulents in it.  But this Eden seeds/select organic  catalogue was quite decent.  I've been carrying it around in my purse since I grabbed it out of the letterbox at Christina Ryan yesterday.  I will make my selection from Eden seeds, as the organic seeds are a little more expensive at 3.20 a packet.
Ive got my eye on all sorts of strange and unusual vegetables. 
Update with pics later.  Believe me it is beautiful.

No comments: