Wednesday, November 18, 2009




Just found out Im going to be without the net and home phone for 10 whole days.  This makes me paniced.  I want to blog and chat and research!!
The story goes, optus doesn't own the exchange, and Telstra has demanded that optus gives them ten days notice to any changes to the exchange.  So I have to wait to be able to comunicate with anyone.
Right now im taking a last hurried slice of internet while everyone is packing around me. 
Im almost crying..
Not cool, not cool at all.

2 comments:

Hashi said...

Waahh! Will you have a new phone number when you're reconnected?

Tui Cook said...

yep! Im sitting in an empty house right now on a laptop while the carpets get cleaned. My new number is 07 56679888 But it is not operational till the 2nd of december. Give us a call then! Luv you!