Saturday, August 2, 2008

A wisteria bag.


I finished an incredible bag early this morning..
It's a self designed bag..but with a difference!!
This one I am REALLY proud of. In fact, I think it's the best one I have made yet by far.
I can't believe this sh*t is coming from me!!
lol
Anyway
It is (as you can see) made with a dark brown heavy cotton that has been beautifully printed with wisteria vines and flowers. I pleated it in the centre to give it a bit more space and matched the pattern in the centre almost exactly (don't ask me how that happened)
The inside is lined with a light blue.........

But wait for it guys...
Nestled inside, Featuring for the very first time.....A mobile phone pocket!!! and a hook for your keys so you don't have to dig!! (insert cheer here!!)
I love this bag and I'm feeling very accomplished.
Here are some photos.














No comments: